Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Sticker Trading Thread

TheWolf

On 10/15/2015 at 10:05 PM, Dan@Adams said:

Maybe we should make a post showing a picture of each unique sticker design? :)

Good idea!

UPDATED 11/30/18

My current collection of the "free" stickers that typically ship with orders (but can also be purchased when available).

20180713_110210.jpg

20180713_105639.jpg

20181115_161452.jpg

20181130_124158.jpg

20180713_110657.jpg

And the 8" Bucket Labels.

20180713_110747.jpg

I am not aware of any stickers not shown here, so if you have one, post about it, then please send it to me!  :D

Please note that only the stickers in the first post of this thread are available for trades.  If I only have one of a particular sticker, I ain't tradin' it away!!!

Dan (Wolf),

Made a couple of donations to this fund in the past 2 weeks, but NO sticker required!

Glad to support the cause, and this group is located not too far from me in Michigan.

Thanks Robert, and thanks again for the extra stickers!

I think The Pink Fund is a great group, since they can provide help directly to the cancer patients and their families!

Dan,

Just got back from a "social event" with our Corvette Club, and at our next membership meeting, the club will collect donations from individual members both in November and December, and make a donation to The Pink Fund in the name of the car club.

The club typically does a lot of charity events throughout the spring and summer months and the money we raise typically goes to Leader Dog's for the Blind here in Michigan, but tonight we talked about making a "one time" special collection of the members only for this cause!

Least we can do as a club, as Adam's made a donation for our club's car show Silent Auction earlier this year, and I have made a majority of the members believers in how great the Adam's products work.

At the end of the day, we are all in in together, one way or another!

OK forum members, one day left to make a donation to The Pink Fund for a sticker from Dan.

Great opportunity to get one you may have missed, wanted, or even forgotten to order before they were changed to another.

I will now add the Adam's Circle A PUMPKIN sticker to this opportunity, as I have (2) of them, and will send them to the individual who makes a contribution, sends the PM to Dan, and Dan then then provide me an address to mail them too!

(2) - Adam's Circle A GREAT PUMPKIN stickers available, only through a donation to The Pink Fund, and again, all of the donations are tax deductible, so in the end they cost you nothing!

Oh, and I wanted to mention...WE'RE BOTH MISSING A STICKER!!!! :o

All joking aside, I saw a Circle "A" sticker in 2 locations at the office last week that neither of us have! It's a white background circle with a black "A". I'm not even sure if it was ever sent out with orders, but I say we go peel them off of Joe and Ben's office windows :P

Zach,

I am pretty certain that Dam (TheWolf) would send you a die cut if you made a donation to "The Pink Fund."

We provided the forum members this opportunity in the past, ended at the end of October, but he may make an exception to the date if you want one?

Wait a little while, I am sure he will read this and respond!

Awesome. I'd take 3 die cuts. Red white and whatever the other one is that isn't blue for a donation plus whatever else he'd wanna throw in if he wants.

Hey Zach, once you make your donation to The Pink Fund, PM me your address and I will send you the Red, White and Etched decals.

Thanks!