Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detail Bag?

Cyclone

Just curious if there are going to be any bags made soon... I picked up a bunch of goodies from our recent detail clinic with Richie and I am anxious to try some of the new stuff out that I have never used before. But I want a nice bag to keep everything neat and organized. I found one from Griots that looks pretty good and I like a lot of the features of it but of course I would rather find a Adam's branded one.

Let me know :xfingers:

From what I know, the hold up is finding someone in this country to make the bag for under $50 to $60. Adam only sells "made in the USA". :patriot:

True True my friends! The Made in the USA thing is sure a tough one on the Bag. Still, I'm not going to waiver, and get Chinese on you, I promise. :patriot:

We have good friends and customers that are Chinese, I just don't like the quality of goods coming across the ocean. Don't like the trade deficit, and that China is loaning America money at a staggering rate. Don't like the fact that ships are polluting the ocean and air, and are fueled with foreign oil.

The profits on that oil are used to buy weapons, which is used to kill Americans and people of other democratic civilizations. The products that are coming across are disposable, which puts only one terrible company ahead: Wal-Mart. Cheap imports increase our unemployment rate by factories and service people going out of business in our country.

Shall I go on? I won't. Thanks for reading my rant, and We'll have some USA made bags soon!:patriot:

Adam as a veteran of our U S Army in Viet Nam, I want to say Thank You very much for what you just said .

Mike, First and foremost, thank you very much for your service.

Adam, thanks for holding to your beliefs in buying American. I get into many argurements over this exact subject. :patriot:

A little off the subject, but my son is serving our country in Balad, Iraq. Spoke with him last night and he should be returning in July. For those who beleive, pray for his safe return...Thanks. GO USA and be sure to support our troops. :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

A little off the subject, but my son is serving our country in Balad, Iraq. Spoke with him last night and he should be returning in July. For those who beleive, pray for his safe return...Thanks. GO USA and be sure to support our troops. :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

May GOD bless and keep your son (and all our troops) safe from harms way. The next time you write or talk to your son please thank him from ME for his service to our nation and keeping ME and all others safe and sound here in the USA. I will remember him in my prayers every day til July. If possible, please post a photo of him when he returns. In fact I think it would be great if we could add a special forum for our service guys and girls here at ADAM's just to show our support. And last but not least, I shall remember you too in my daily prayers during this long long wait for your boy to return home. GOD BLESS THE USA

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot: :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Edited by FATBOY
clean up

FATBOY, thanks for the kind words and prayers. He's on my mind almost every second of the day. He turns 21 this May. I am very proud to be an American and also agree we need to start a forum for our troops overseas. I know I'm not the only one on this forum that has a family member serving. Tonight I'm going to scan a photo of him and start a thread if I figure the scanner out. Thanks again....God Bless...Doug :patriot:

Tell your son THANK YOU! I will keep him in my thoughts and hope for a safe return home. My little brother is joining the Marines and I worry about him just like you worry about your son, but in the end I am proud.

You and your son are in my prayers. I used to fly alot for business and I made it a habit when I was in airports, to go up to all service men and ladies to shake their hand and thank them. It was amazing how their eyes lit up and also how young they are. Best of luck and tell your son I said THANKS.

I've got one of the original Adam's Bag's from a few years ago and I can tell you all, the American Quality bag really holds up!

One of my Dad's favorite sayings holds true in this case:

Long after the cost is forgotten, the quality remains!

+1 I too have the Black bag and it has heldup great and I stuff full of goodies. Can't wait to see another quality one fro Adam, this one needs company. LOL !!!! USA all the way !!!!!!!