Customer Service 866.965.0400

B3CD users

stripesace

Question

Any B3CD users care to report how there experience has been? I dont think I can justify going full tilt with the master blaster. I'm waiting for the next color of sidekick to make an appearance before I decide, but I'm seriously considering the B3CD as a good all around tool. 

5 answers to this question

I just got mine for Christmas but its been to cold to wash so I haven't had a chance to use it. Other than actually using it though, I would recommend it...it is a well built tool with a strong motor and I can't see why it would be a bad choice. I don't have either the sidekick or the full blown master blaster but I would suspect it is right in the middle of the two. I plan to hang it up and everything in the next few days so I should have some more info. The unit comes with a wall bracket that you can just lift the unit out of and carry it to where you need it but with the 30' hose it should reach most anywhere without to much trouble. One thing I was a little disappointed about is it doesn't come with a hose hanger. I checked on the metro website and they sell it for 6 or 7 bucks but shipping would be double that I'm sure. I think it should be included but I will probably just go to the hardware store and find something for the hose. 

I just got mine for Christmas but its been to cold to wash so I haven't had a chance to use it. Other than actually using it though, I would recommend it...it is a well built tool with a strong motor and I can't see why it would be a bad choice. I don't have either the sidekick or the full blown master blaster but I would suspect it is right in the middle of the two. I plan to hang it up and everything in the next few days so I should have some more info. The unit comes with a wall bracket that you can just lift the unit out of and carry it to where you need it but with the 30' hose it should reach most anywhere without to much trouble. One thing I was a little disappointed about is it doesn't come with a hose hanger. I checked on the metro website and they sell it for 6 or 7 bucks but shipping would be double that I'm sure. I think it should be included but I will probably just go to the hardware store and find something for the hose. 

Does the unit come with the wheeled dolly?  IMO that is a MUST HAVE for the blasters so you can pull it around the car if needed, although I guess not as important because of the 30 foot hose - also check Amazon for the accessories or Ebay, you may be able to get them cheaper than from Metro direct

Does the unit come with the wheeled dolly?  IMO that is a MUST HAVE for the blasters so you can pull it around the car if needed, although I guess not as important because of the 30 foot hose - also check Amazon for the accessories or Ebay, you may be able to get them cheaper than from Metro direct

Negative. it has rubber feet on it. that is what hooks behind the wall mount to hold it to the wall (not just rubber but the steel of the feet also). It is so short and light weight and with the 30' hose it would be easy to pick up and pack to the other side of the car.