Customer Service 866.965.0400

What does your detail cart/bucket/bag look like?

sahls01gmc

I need some bottle organizers though for rolling out of the garage. I store all my gallons in a crate type tote inside.

The cart is a debadged Husky cart.

ZapDon... Where did you get your caddy and bottle holder that's hanging?

post-13391-0-76294400-1453162256_thumb.jpg

I need some bottle organizers though for rolling out of the garage. I store all my gallons in a crate type tote inside.

The cart is a debadged Husky cart.

ZapDon... Where did you get your caddy and bottle holder that's hanging?

Got both from amazon.

Caddy works great for when you do your interior. have everything you need right there.

Get some of those garage utility hooks as well. you can get  really creative with those. like towel holders, bottles/brush holders and even hold the polisher like i did.

Edited by zapdon

The bottle holder there looks like a spray can holder that I have on my workbench. I forget where I got it but looks like it would work great for it now that I think about it. Hmmmm.....Thanks! 

yeah work great, thinking of getting another one to mount below it.

Edited by zapdon

Will the 32oz bottle fit in the spray can holder? Spray can holder might work on the cart as a bottle holder...

no,but the caddy was actually made for that size and holds 8 of them.

Edited by zapdon

• 1 month later...

Alright, after looking at many carts and deciding what I wanted to have readily available, this is what I came up with:

Detail%20Cart1_zpsizkhotaz.jpg

Detail%20Cart_zpsyvjtc3kd.jpg

I'm about 90% ready now!  Just need to make a storage rack for the 32oz bottles (thanks jgrant54 for the 16oz racks!), and then get a tub or 2 for my towels, still not sure how I want that setup just yet.

Alright, after looking at many carts and deciding what I wanted to have readily available, this is what I came up with:

I'm about 90% ready now!  Just need to make a storage rack for the 32oz bottles (thanks jgrant54 for the 16oz racks!), and then get a tub or 2 for my towels, still not sure how I want that setup just yet.

How do I get some 32oz racks like you're 16oz racks? I'm interested. 

Detail%20Cart1_zpsizkhotaz.jpg

Detail%20Cart_zpsyvjtc3kd.jpg

What brand cart is that?

I was looking at that exact cart the other day, how does it hold up for you? does it fold up easily enough? My supplies are a bunch of stairs from my detailing area so having a nicely loaded up cart doesnt work but its nice to have on a cart around the vehicles. So seeing that the other day I almost jumped on it....should I have? 

I was looking at that exact cart the other day, how does it hold up for you? does it fold up easily enough? My supplies are a bunch of stairs from my detailing area so having a nicely loaded up cart doesnt work but its nice to have on a cart around the vehicles. So seeing that the other day I almost jumped on it....should I have?

Folds up nice and locks open, rolls easy I have had no problems with it. Can hang the Cyclo over the side with out it tipping. I put my plastic towel bins on second shelf, chemicals and tools on top and use a small bucket on bottom for used towels and applicators. If it gets dirty I just hose it down. I wish it had, or I could make, some bottle holders to keep everything in order while using, but that's minor. Got it on sale at Lowes for 30% off last year.

Folds up nice and locks open, rolls easy I have had no problems with it. Can hang the Cyclo over the side with out it tipping. I put my plastic towel bins on second shelf, chemicals and tools on top and use a small bucket on bottom for used towels and applicators. If it gets dirty I just hose it down. I wish it had, or I could make, some bottle holders to keep everything in order while using, but that's minor. Got it on sale at Lowes for 30% off last year.

Thanks! That might make it a winner for me!