Customer Service 866.965.0400

What does your detail cart/bucket/bag look like?

sahls01gmc

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 1/15/2016 at 8:58 AM, TheWolf said:

Here's a little cart I threw together...

20150828_134159.jpg

I also found some totes that fit the bottles nicely.

20150711_114638.jpg

I am reviving a very old thread, but after searching I was not able to find any threads where you detailed your cart build. If there is could you please point me to the thread? If not, would you be so kind as to share with us the details of your cart build as I am want put together something very similar.

Not all, but most of the carts on here, are different Adam's Polishes carts that have come and gone.  Most have arranged them to suit their individual purposes.  My original cart on page one doesn't look that that any more.  I added the bottle racks.  I think this cart was about the best one offered.  

100_3322.JPG.afba2fef34acd4be553eb4e2f02e40b7.jpeg

22 hours ago, mprsev said:

I am reviving a very old thread, but after searching I was not able to find any threads where you detailed your cart build. If there is could you please point me to the thread? If not, would you be so kind as to share with us the details of your cart build as I am want put together something very similar.

Info spread out in a few posts:

Info on the CR Spotless:

Thanks @TheWolf! Did you simply drill holes through the panels to bold on the CR Spotless, hose reel hung from the top shelf and the high pressure washer to the bottom shelf? I too am in Washington but a little too far to come see your cart in person or even better ask you to build me one 🙂

4 hours ago, mprsev said:

Thanks @TheWolf! Did you simply drill holes through the panels to bold on the CR Spotless, hose reel hung from the top shelf and the high pressure washer to the bottom shelf? I too am in Washington but a little too far to come see your cart in person or even better ask you to build me one 🙂

I drilled holes for the hose reel.  The CR Spotless was a little more tricky, as the mounting holes in the filter head were wider than the cart shelf, so I had to add some 90 degree brackets.

The pressure washer just sits on the bottom shelf.

Good news for you, I am building a new garage and switching to wall-mounted equipment, as I will be able to wash indoors.  As such, I am going to be disassembling this cart.  If you are interested, I would make you a good deal on the cart and CR Spotless, and you could add a pressure washer and the same hose reel, or I can leave the hose reel.  Where are you at in Washington?  My little bro lives in West Seattle, so maybe he could haul the cart when he comes over to visit this summer, if you are closer to that area.