Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corvettes and Coffee at Purifoy Chevrolet - February 13, 2016

Hey Everyone,

Adam, Matt, Ben, and Joe attended Corvettes and Coffee this past weekend at Purifoy Chevrolet. Topics that were demonstrated included Two Bucket Wash, H2O Guard & Gloss application, drying with the Air Force Blaster B3-CD, and paint correction with the Cyclo polisher! Joe and our friend Alex got some great photos and video of the event. Here are a few of Alex's snaps, and then Joe or I will get his content posted soon too. Enjoy :)

Adams-Purifoy-2_zpsxx90kirl.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-4_zpslnyw4cy1.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-5_zpsdckj67bk.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-9_zpsjr6zkryd.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-10_zps02gjsv1c.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-11_zpsamqenfpi.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-13_zpsdhh4qqu3.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-16_zpsnmndlom9.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-18_zpsblflza5n.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-3_zpskafmrgwr.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-7_zps6cn7x0sr.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-6_zpsl47p3pph.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-12_zpspiayqyxp.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-14_zpsar232p5w.jpg

Adams-Purifoy-17_zpslpethydx.jpg

Thanks for looking!

It's called a Hose Slide.

They're Made In the USA. and I'm glad to see Adam's will be carrying them soon.

My grandmother in law got me a set for Christmas and they are AWESOME! No more hoses kinking under tires anymore! You'll ask yourself why you didn't think of that, or how you ever washed your car without them! 

*Link removed. Look for Adam's to start offering these very soon! They are a great tool to use while washing, simple but very effective! -Dan@Adams

** Edited by John to reflect Dan's announcement. :) 

Edited by stripesace

They had their Vettes out in Colorado?   It'll be 3 more months till we even uncover ours here!  Man, that's hard to look at.  

But it looks like a good turnout and like you guys had fun.  Thanks for sharing Dan.  You're racking up those air miles!   :thumbsup:

They had their Vettes out in Colorado?   It'll be 3 more months till we even uncover ours here!  Man, that's hard to look at.  

But it looks like a good turnout and like you guys had fun.  Thanks for sharing Dan.  You're racking up those air miles!   :thumbsup:

Oh, I didn't fly out for this one. I was working on other work-related projects for most of the weekend :)

Dan,

Thanks for posting these!

As Rich mentioned, a couple more months to go for Vette's to be driven here in states which get snow and salt on the roads.

Unlike Rich, I was able to drive mine on Christmas Day, as the roads were clean, and the weather was 45 and sunny, and then parked it in the middle of the garage, uncovered.

Added a full width rear spoiler to mine, while the weather was still "reasonably" warm , then the cold and wet hit, and it hasn't moved since.