Customer Service 866.965.0400

Steps following Revive Hand Polish

mdamore419

Question

So sometime this weekend I plan on doing a strip wash, clay and then apply revive Hand Polish. I wanted to apply H2O G&G before I applied paint sealant to get even more shine. So basically I have 2 questions.....Should I Apply G&G before the sealant or after? and would i have to use the wet towel method to apply G&G or am i able to rinse the car off after using the Revive on the paint? 

6 answers to this question

You will definitely want to use the H2O G&G after you apply the sealant.  This will give you the most protection and incredible shine. Just for reference, here are a couple pictures of my 4 year old, non-paint corrected, daily driver with only Liquid Paint Sealant under H@O G&G.

post-13798-0-35250600-1458825769_thumb.jpg

post-13798-0-09155700-1458825833_thumb.jpg

You will definitely want to use the H2O G&G after you apply the sealant.  This will give you the most protection and incredible shine. Just for reference, here are a couple pictures of my 4 year old, non-paint corrected, daily driver with only Liquid Paint Sealant under H@O G&G.

attachicon.gifIMG_2066.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2095.JPG

I got my license last year right before winter and I found Adams sometime in September. I got my dad's car when i got my license, which is 5 years old and has NEVER been "properly" washed. A LOT of car washes and dawn dish soap. Never clayed or corrected. The only products I have used on it since last fall is shampoo and G&G since it was almost winter time anyway. The shine and depth from G&G just blows me away. Driving through rain or snow multiple times and the car still looks clean and shiny from a distance.