Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam gun solution gallon

hemi1300

Question

Read another post where somebody made an always ready foaming mix for the foam gun using an old gallon container, but think this was using the older red soap. If I want to make a gallon ready to use foam solution using the new blue car wash soap, I would use 8 oz of soap to 120 oz of water? This would equal the 2 oz of soap in the 32 Oz foam container while foaming, correct?

5 answers to this question

I've tried this and it just doesn't foam as well as mixing each batch as you go, maybe it's because I tend to use hot water in the foam gun. The hot water definitely gets better suds.

To answer your question, if you have a 32oz foam gun just multiply how much soap you put in that times 4. Or a 16oz foam gun multiply times 8. 

Edited by Performance Auto Detailing

Paging Michael (mc2hill)

From my other thread 'Always ready' foaming solution

I was getting ready the use my Adam's foam gun this morning and thought 'hey, you have a gallon container of Car Wash mixed at wash strength (http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/tips-tricks/4606.htm), why not do the same for the foamer'! So I filled an empty Car Wash Shampoo gallon jug with 96 oz of water and 18 oz of Adam's Car Wash Shampoo (per Dylan's recommendation of 32 oz to 6-8 oz of shampoo). If I want thicker foam I can add a little more shampoo to the foam gun canister.

premixedCarWash006.jpg

premixedCarWash008.jpg