Customer Service 866.965.0400

Free winter/cold weather washing gear for me

Zach5.9CTD

Question

Scored some free gear today that I believe would be perfect for cold/winter washing. Was at my local ducks unlimited annual banquet and there was a game that had decoy gloves as an item to win. Anyway, guess who won em. This guy. Haha.

I didn't even think much bout it initially but after getting them in my possession I think they'd make an AWESOME cold weather washing glove. Here's a pic and link to where they were purchased prior to being won. They have 100g of thinsulate inside em as well. post-2511-0-65888300-1459001551_thumb.jpg

http://m.scheels.com/shop/en/scheels-catalog/midwest-glove-pvc-decoy-gloves-072264-330-l4

5 answers to this question

Hahaha. I have the same ones. They work awesome for cold weather washing. Used them several times myself. Can't tell you how many people gave me looks while washing at the local pay and spray.

Brought my bucket full of suds and hot water. Keeps the hot water from burning my hands and the cold water from the sprayer from freezing my fingers. Use them while applying HGG also.