Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior Detailer

shaunwistow

Website blurb

Adam's Interior Detailer is your one step solution for a clean, dressed, and factory looking interior. With Special UV blocking agents, odor neutralizers, and anti-static additives this all-in-one cleaner and dressing is the ultimate solution for moderate to light cleaning on all your interior surfaces including dash, door panels, leather, vinyl, plastic, and similar surfaces.

Formulated with advanced polymers the finish left behind by Adam's Interior Detailer is perfectly matte, never greasy, glossy, or shiny. Simply spray the clean scented formula onto the panels to be treated, or to avoid overspray directly onto an Adam's Edgeless Utility Towel, and wipe until the surface appears dry and even. It couldn't be easier to clean, protect, and maintain your interior!

Do you hate when dust builds up on your dash and door panels quickly? So many interior products on the market make dust stick to your interior, but not Adam's Interior Detailer! We've added anti-static properties to the formula so each use not only removes dust, but helps prevent it from settling. Odor neutralizers help kill musty odors from wet winter conditions and help remove that lingering french fry smell from a trip thru the drive thru.

47DF6A07-417D-41B9-8093-E57DB727E0DB_zps

image_zpswzeqh3ok.jpeg

Another outstanding product, having used the sample I purchased the full sized bottle. The finish isn't sticky or greasy, it's a good factory finish, smells nice too.

I highly recommended this Product

I just came in from garage, detailing interior of Cherokee and used this product on everything except the seats, those got leather conditioner. As with every Adams product, Interior Detailer does exactly what it says it will.

I'm a big fan of interior detailer on my dash, and other surfaces. It's not a product I think I'll continue to use between deep cleans/conditioning. The tactile feel a few days after use is a little gummy, but gets better. I have almost a full gallon that I'll probably put over in the trade forum, because 16oz bottles of this would probably be more justified than a gallon thats likely to go bad before I use it all.