Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mystery Box

Mystery boxes are awesome. $30 gets you at least $40 in products, often much, much more. They come around every few weeks and seem to be a limited time and quantity deal. I have never had a mystery box I didn't like. Some are "better" than others, but all are fun. The anticipation of what will be in the box is half the fun. try a couple next time they come around, you will like it.

I know the end of last year the frequency seemed to increase but usually crops up randomly about every 4-6 weeks or somewhere around that. 

and your right, it is a gamble but one that you never really can lose as you do get more than you paid for. I do notice plenty of trading going on after as well so ensure to check the garage sale forums and see if you can trade stuff you were not interested in or have an overstock of. 

Im stoked for the next set already, I know I'm jumping in! 

Mystery Boxes are indeed a gamble, but also a great way to possibly try out products that you may not already have.

I know absolutely nothing about when the next one may or may not pop up :secret:

So in about 10 minutes?

It's to bad the Canadian site doesn't have mystery boxes. I've bought a few from the US site cause I like the gamble that I might get the one with that extra special gift. Don't get my wrong, all mystery boxes are great but the shipping charges alone to Canada defeats the purpose sometimes. my 2 cents.

It's to bad the Canadian site doesn't have mystery boxes. I've bought a few from the US site cause I like the gamble that I might get the one with that extra special gift. Don't get my wrong, all mystery boxes are great but the shipping charges alone to Canada defeats the purpose sometimes. my 2

If you email Dexter the next round and they are not on the Canadian website he will usually honor it and ship them out to you! I'm having a lot of trouble with the sale codes never working, then i end up missing a sale.......

I thought I was the only one....  :(

lol Nope but then again she doesn't see most of it so maybe I can sneak it in hehehe 

and James, I'm with ya, I skipped the last one BUT scored an AWESOME trade with someone who did participate and got a duplicate item so in a way I did participate. 

lol Nope but then again she doesn't see most of it so maybe I can sneak it in hehehe

and James, I'm with ya, I skipped the last one BUT scored an AWESOME trade with someone who did participate and got a duplicate item so in a way I did participate.

Very nice! Seems like there were a lot of great boxes in that very limited qty run they did last time!