Customer Service 866.965.0400

i have committed a sin...

chevylovinfordtech

i went and looked at chemical guys.....

but im helping a friend that wants to get deeper into detailing and that's who he chose. I don't meddle or try to sway people to different things when they have made up their mind

with that being said i noticed something...they have quadruple the amount of products making it almost confusing to achieve the same results as adams does with just a few. Even though they do get a great shine i feel like the simplicity of the steps adams has is what edges them out in my mind

and my last thought, i went to their wax section and found an 8oz tin of wax priced at $2500!!!!  :jawdrop:  

holy expensive! but i would like to see patriot up against this stuff...i bet it would be right up there with it for a fraction of the cost!

ok im about done lol you can flame me now

Yeah those guys are a joke. I'm guilty of buying from them in the beginning, but the only thing I use of theirs now is one of their thousands of soaps lol.

Edited by chops1sc

Well heres a pic of my factory painted (except for body kit and hood) Mustang almost 10 years old now at a show in the Northeast last summer, and here's the results from a $99.00 can of Patriot wax. Looks like someone dripped syrup all over my car !! I also added a couple of pics of reflections from customers cars I have used Patriot on as well. Yes those are reflections, no smoking mirrors used here !!

Amazing depth and clarity, and if the pic was outdoors you can see all of the beautiful metallic in the paint as well. I'll save the $2,401.00 and spend it on a trip to the Bahamas. Your choice.post-10998-0-50806900-1459334162_thumb.jpgpost-10998-0-72420200-1459334233_thumb.jpg

post-10998-0-80143000-1459334734_thumb.jpg

post-10998-0-76473200-1459334793_thumb.jpg

post-10998-0-78917500-1459334971_thumb.jpg

post-10998-0-48868300-1459335005_thumb.jpg

I have a friend who has been using chemical guys since last fall and he jumped feet first in, the same way I did and bought a ton of products. We washed our trucks together for some photos and he didn't have his supplies so I told him to use my Adam's supplies and he was still blown away even coming from Chemical guys. Now he is making the switch over to Adam's as he runs out of his current stock lol.

Please keep this civil and do not bash competitors - we do not believe in that here - or this thread will be locked and deleted like the one from last week. I also edited out the link from the first post. Thank you for understanding.

From our User Agreement on the forum:

OUTSIDE PRODUCTS & COMPETITIVE COMPARISONS

Linking competitors products or outside vendors on AdamsForums.com is strictly prohibited. The team at Adam's understands that we are clearly not the only detail products on the market, but we do however reserve the right to limit the discussion of such products in order to protect our best interests. 

Light discussion and comparison of outside products is perfectly acceptable so long as it remains respectful, but direct links, marketing, excessive discussion, and endorsement of any product not endorsed or sold by Adam's Premium Car Care is prohibited. There are a number of detailing discussion boards and enthusiast forums on the web where these products can be discussed at length. Here at AdamsForums.com please try to keep the discussion related to the use and support of Adam's products. 

I've often compared their products to Adam's. I've seen some good things that they offer. Price point for most things is on our with Adam's. One of their advantages is they offer lines of products that Adam's does not. Sometimes they also have sales on "equipment" that is cheaper than anywhere else. However, Adam's products are beyond easier to use, therefor more appealing to me. If I use their products, I evaluate my overall experience with it. Everything from customer service to product selection to ease of use is evaluated. Most of the time, I am overall satisfied. But I will say where they lack severely is customer service. I never had a bad experience, but they are not near as in touch with their customers as Adam's is.

Bottom line, competition is a good thing. You don't want to be the only fish in the pond.

Oh I'm not bashing them at all, but I will say I've noticed neither you or CG say that you're the best in the business, it's a respect thing and I like that about both companies

Sorry, my post wasn't directed at you specifically, but I know how these types of threads usually play out.