Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spring Carlisle 2016

BRZN

Yup, It's that time again!

The 2016 Spring Carlisle Collector Car Corral and Swap Meet is scheduled for Wednesday April 20 through Sunday April 24th at The Carlisle Fairgrounds, and Adam's will be there under the large Detail Spray bottle somewhere on the Midway.

I've just place a large order so if you're in the area, stop on by to resupply yourself from what you've used up over the winter, stock up for the spring, grab newly released products, ask questions from the Team watch demos, or just come hang out with us for a while.

Back again this year will be Brian and his wife Sarah (she'll be running the point of sale system), Bob, Dan (one of Adam's newest employees, and one of my Carlisle Team members for the past couple of years), as well as I.

Bummer...by weird coincidence, I'll be in Denver, CO on April 20 for a business meeting. 

I second all the well-wishes for great weather and a good turn-out. Catch you on the next one!  :D

Stop by the HQ in Louisville if you have time then. Plenty of the team will still be at HQ working too :)

Stop by the HQ in Louisville if you have time then. Plenty of the team will still be at HQ working too :)

I thought of doing that. I'm traveling with a colleague so my schedule isn't entirely my own but if the opportunity presents itself, I'll do that! 

• 3 weeks later...

Where are the pictures???

Too stinkin' busy during the show. We did throw several up on our own facebook and Instagram pages during the show.

I did just start a picture thread and asked the others to add to it.

Check it out:

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/30484-spring-carlisle-2016/

Edited by BRZN