Customer Service 866.965.0400

So if Leather Conditioner is good for everything.......

pirahnah3

Question

So I have a question regarding Leather Conditioner and Interior Detailer. 

In watching all the new vids, I see Adam go thru and clean the interior with the Interior Cleaner, 

He then proceeds to use Leather Conditioner on everything else except the touch screen.

So my question comes in with, What is the point of the Interior Detailer? I did not see that bottle ever show up in the arsenal during the entire series. Is this product going away? Is it not really useful anymore? 

6 answers to this question

^i agree and yes it's meant to be a wipe down formula for quick touch ups when you aren't deep cleaning or dressing. I have some things it definitely could be improved upon with the Interior Detailer. Basically I use Detail Spray as my quick interior wipe currently

Edited by Ricky Bobby

TID is for maintaining the 'just detailed' look of interiors that are already in good shape that only need to be maintained (think how Detail Spray is for your exterior). These interiors don't necessarily need the full and thorough cleaning that LIC provides, and maybe you don't have really thick or thirsty leather that would require a conditioner. TID is also good for odor-eliminating and anti-static. Personally I use it on my dashboard and hard plastics, and even though my seats and door panels are in great shape, my leather soaks up conditioner like crazy (plus I'm always parked outside) so I take advantage of the high SPF in LC.