Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sad news...

chops1sc

This might be a little too personal but I feel like I need to let y'all know. Our family dog of 4 years, Rosie, died this evening. We will miss her so much! This picture is of the day we got her and when she was 3

4511876F-A3A0-4773-8F04-96C29A968279.jpg

Sorry to hear the sad news, Im not a dog person myself but I do understand losing a loved pet is like losing a member of the family. 

May you find some peace that you gave him the best home while he was here and that he is running around in that big yard in the sky. 

RIP Rosie.  Never a good thing when your family has a rough time.

My dog that I had for 12 years passed away over a year ago, and not a second goes by that I don't think about him. His name is Tyrone.  Rosie and Tyrone are playing in the best yard possible right now!

BigDog1_zpsce170dc0.jpg

Thoughts are with you and your family Chris.

Edited by sahls01gmc

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the kind words. I know in time our hearts will heal and life goes on. We can only keep in mind the fun times and memories we had. My dad shared this with me after hearing the news.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

sorry for the loss Chris. thats why we have these communities. We're more than just a bunch of OCD detailers... we're all human beings and should be able to celebrate accomplishments and help during the down times with items beyond the one thing that unites us. 

Lots of people think "it's just a dog".  But they're a member of the family. They get up in the mornings with you , they spend their days with you or waiting for you to come home, and they spend their nights with you.  Family.  

Sorry to hear about your pup.  He was a cute little guy. Glad you got to spend 4 years with him. 

Sorry to here the news. Our pets become such close members in the family that its not much different than when a human passes it seems sometimes. Keep your chin up, grab a blue towel and some glaze and wax, and detail your vehicles !! Time will heal and things will get better.

Sorry Chris!!! I've lost 2 over the years and I still miss them Toby is half wolf and half husky and princess is a pug. Now we have 2 pugs Tank aka (Bubba) and Princess 2 the second coming aka (wiggly butt) lol. I love dogs so much and they are way better then having teenagers lol. :cheers:  :cheers: :cheers:  

Sorry for your loss . Just remember our k9 family members whilst only here for a short time they are always with us .

2 years ago We lost our 12 year old rottie/Chow tgat was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the young age of 7.

So sorry for your loss. Since I was about 10 years old, for the most part I've had a dog or now two around. I now have two Golden Retrievers Abby & Cadence, 6 and 7 yrs old respectively who I would take a bullet for. People who aren't dog people won't understand how closely you bond with a dog. I always tell my wife that if I had to choose between her or the dogs, she'd win but only because she will out live the dogs by a long shot. You can have friends with four legs but, I promise none can be as loyal or love you as much as the ones on four feet do.