Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spray air freshener

Spray Air Freshener  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want one

• Yes
    • No

I didn't remove any posts, I promise! :lol:

Spray air fresheners were a discussion topic a little while back, and we had a few scents we were trying out. All I can say for right now is we're still considering them.

How many Yes votes can we get here? :)

Poll added, chuffed that I knew how to do it, lol

I would definitely prefer a spray. I really don't like unnecessary dangling items in my cab so I generally stay away from air fresheners and just spray with fabreze now and then to freshen it up. It's an OCD thing but it really bothers me. A spray would be perfect!

Edited by James__

I have spray air fresheners from other vendors. They don't last long, they spot if they land on plastic surfaces, and I don't want to run the risk of staining my Alcantra seats.

The BEST air freshners I ever used are probably not current VOC law complaint. That was almost 10 years ago though. Came in a little metal canister, can't remember if it was compressed air or pump spray but it produced a VERY fine (atomized?) spritz and the scent lasted almost a full week. My best friend hated it because "your car always has that smell in it!" and I only used it about once a week. 

I don't doubt that if Adam's released an airfreshner it would be better than others out on the market. 

I believe the spray air fresheners from other venders you are referring to are Oder Eliminators and not air fresheners. There is a difference.

Air Fresheners keep a constant smell for x amount of time and mask oder causing bacteria.

Odor Eliminators have a smell but thats just an add on to what the product really is. Odor Elims get rid of smells and bacteria that causes smell (Air fresheners do not do this).

Edited by Kingsford

Def would need to have a good scent, personally I love the detail spray or leather (if you have leather of course) but I would not be in for the TID scent, just not a fan. 

For me I would try anything once, but if it didn't last long I wouldn't be in for it. Kind of like the air fresheners they are nice for a bit but don't last very long in my truck. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't remove any posts, I promise! :lol:

Spray air fresheners were a discussion topic a little while back, and we had a few scents we were trying out. All I can say for right now is we're still considering them.

How many Yes votes can we get here? :)

Nearly 91% in favour :)

I bought the hanging scented fresheners, but like so many others I don't like things dangling. One idea I had was if Adam's could sell tiny 0.5oz plastic squeeze bottles of scent, and using a tiny tube, insert the tube down into the HVAC vents and put one or two drops down each vent.

This would be potent scent suspended in an oil of some type, and one drop down each vent would last several weeks.

Good idea? Bad idea?