Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam Gun question

MrRaspberryJam

Question

I don't think there's enough flat space on top of the canister for a suction cup. My first instinct would be to somehow strap it to the barrel. I own neither this particular foam gun nor a gopro so I'm just thinking out loud here.

BTW good username. GTA fan?

I don't think there's enough flat space on top of the canister for a suction cup. My first instinct would be to somehow strap it to the barrel. I own neither this particular foam gun nor a gopro so I'm just thinking out loud here.

BTW good username. GTA fan?

Yes sir! Someone finally noticed lol

Tape hah only kidding. That's an interesting idea, I have several different mounts for my gopro and I also have an Adams foam gun. I'll have to play around and see if I can make something.

Let me know how it works out! I'm doing the same except I don't have the pole mount for now I have to stick with the suction cup

This has come up in another post. I don't know what the resolution was. I just got my new nozzle (I guess they ran out of red) today and there was a second washer from the old one. I haven't had time to finagle with it to see how I'm going to move it over. I usually take this time to put some teflon tape on all my connections too :) 

You will still see some threads. Just screw it in hand tight. You'll know if it's screwed in too tight if the QC doesn't latch on.

I just tightened mine up by hand it's not going anywhere. Works great. I see you got a black nozzle - maybe the first run of the red nozzles were such a hit they had to do a run with black as a backup lol!

Let me know how it works out! I'm doing the same except I don't have the pole mount for now I have to stick with the suction cup

I have a bar mount for my mountain bike I may try tomorrow, will update with either success or failure.

You will still see some threads. Just screw it in hand tight. You'll know if it's screwed in too tight if the QC doesn't latch on.

I just tightened mine up by hand it's not going anywhere. Works great. I see you got a black nozzle - maybe the first run of the red nozzles were such a hit they had to do a run with black as a backup lol!

I hand tightened As much as I (thought) did and it ended up spraying all over me haha all in all worked well but didn't suds up as much as I thought it would. Although I think that might have to do with the poor water pressure throughout my whole house hahaha

I got one for my inlaw's house when I work  on their vehicles. My Father in Law liked it so much he found him a good deal on 4 of them, so he bought 4 for the rest of his hoses. I picked up another one on my last order, thought was slightly disappointed its showed up black instead of read. But yes, I agree. GREAT nozzle. 

I got one for my inlaw's house when I work on their vehicles. My Father in Law liked it so much he found him a good deal on 4 of them, so he bought 4 for the rest of his hoses. I picked up another one on my last order, thought was slightly disappointed its showed up black instead of read. But yes, I agree. GREAT nozzle.

Color doesn't mean much to me the red is nice but the black is too lol you must have some clean cars with that many foam guns haha

Color doesn't mean much to me the red is nice but the black is too lol you must have some clean cars with that many foam guns haha

I only have one foam gun here at my Southeast Texas headquarters. My father in law now has 5 nozzles. The 1 I sent with my Adam's order to their house, and the 4 he bought. 

does anyone know who actually "manufactures" the Adams foam gun?