Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Tesla Model 3 Unveil

RoamPT

So did any of you guys see the new Tesla Model 3 unveil just now? That thing looks good, im seriously considering one, hopefully it be below the $40.000 mark here in Canada. Also it will 0-60 in less than 6 seconds for the base version with other versions doing it faster, thats not that bad. Check it out guys its all over the internet.

Ce7c4RyW4AAxI9a.jpg

Edited by RoamPT

To be honest, the looks of it don't do anything for me.  Totally dislike the front end. And the design/style has been done before. But if they all looked the same and we all liked the same, it would be one big dull world. :2thumbs:

So did any of you guys see the new Tesla Model 3 unveil just now? That thing looks good, im seriously considering one, hopefully it be below the $40.000 mark here in Canada. Also it will 0-60 in less than 6 seconds for the base version with other versions doing it faster, thats not that bad. Check it out guys its all over the internet.

The price of the Model S between canada and usa is exactly the exhange rate. Base model is 75k in usa and 100k in Canada.

Following that logic, it should be between 45 and 50. Probably 49,999... to protect themselves should the dollar tank more

Edited by AvsBest

The price of the Model S between canada and usa is exactly the exhange rate. Base model is 75k in usa and 100k in Canada.

Following that logic, it should be between 45 and 50. Probably 49,999... to protect themselves should the dollar tank more

Yes you're right. I meant with the government rebate because its a green car will hopefully stay below $40.000. I heard in the US that the rebate was something like $7.000 on this Tesla. So hopefully we dont get too screwed here.

I get a priority reserve for being a current Tesla owner, and if I decide to stick it out, it will make a great gift for my daughter.

Government rebates depend on battery size which is up in the air for now on the M3 until production gets closer.

Yea it will be a waiting game. Let's wait and see what happens. But so far i love it. To me the price for the Model S is ridiculous but if you look at it they have to charge that much so they have the numbers($$) to mass produce this one. I love this company ethics though. Probably one of the best in the market. If i do indeed get one i need to always play a muscle car sound through the speakers lol

I get a priority reserve for being a current Tesla owner, and if I decide to stick it out, it will make a great gift for my daughter.

Are you looking to adopt?  I'm house trained, and work a full time job.  I'm fairly decent at picking up after myself, despite what my wife may think.

I put my deposit in at the store yesterday, sight unseen. One of two things need to happen for me to buy it. The production version need some tweaks inside and out or the look need to grow on me. I figure it will be at least 2 years before I need to decide.

I didn't put anything obviously, but since its a mass production car I'm not worried. There's still some stuff i need to evaluate better too. And also i would need to drive one first. But this is perfect for my wife, still need to show her. She wants a Ford Escape so bad but after seeing this guy, we don't need a small SUV at all, this looks like a Model S and a Model X had a baby. I'm seriously hyped with this car.

I was seriously considering it, they are projecting $35k base model here in the states from what I read but optioned they are guessing more like 50k for the sport models. Altho they ran the numbers and for you lucky folks out in Cali you might be able to get it for just over $25k That is nuts. 

If I didn't have a few other things in the driveway and a truck to drive for work I would be on this, as much as I am not a HUGE fan of this look the options and ability get to me. 

Now taking the green side of things, I am actually concerned at the total carbon footprint due to the batteries I will be curious what that would make you vs a reg gas vehicle. 

The Model S (MS) is cheap for everything you get. There is so much tech and performance in this car that you easily get your money's worth. The M3 will be an even better deal yet for tech to money ratio. Kudos to all of you adding one to your stable. The final production version will have more changes, and I'm sure that hideous iMac attached screen will be integrated etc.

I've been fortunate to have owned/driven some of Italy and Germany's finest autos, and their engine notes are orgasmic, no doubt about it, however; I don't really care anymore as I know I'm helping my children's future by owning this car, and it's nice to hold a conversation with everyone in the vehicle as it is studio quiet inside. I wanted to set an example for them and also give them goals to achieve in life. I don't think I will ever be without a Tesla in my life. I love the vehicle that much. When you drive a vehicle that has acceleration that is as quick as turning a light on via its switch, it's hard to go back to an ICE (Internal Combustion Engine).

Once you go Tesla.....

I challenge each and everyone of you to go to a Tesla center and test drive a MS. It will change you!

Edited by Steve_S

To each their own. To me, it's is same sausage, different length style, and the front end looks like they just forgot to add the grill, not designed a car without a grill. Not even as attractive as the S model, which is a good looking vehicle. Musk has done a great job on starting a new car company and building a great car for some people though, it just doesn't fit anything I need.

Bruce

if you have never driven a tesla I highly recommend they are very nice . My father bought a model S P85+. A few months ago And loves it

When it's time for a new car I will definetly be looking at getting a tesla

The driving experience is great, no doubt about it, and the model S is a good looking car. The Model 3 looks too similar, except I think the front end looks horrible, and the range anxiety in any Tesla would probably kill me.

I am very happy they are selling well, they are just not for me.