Customer Service 866.965.0400

Turbo Stick Doesn't Fit my Drill :(

mdamore419

Question

I bought one of the wheel cleaning kits and when I opened it yesterday and tried using the turbo stick in my drill, It was too big for my drill and my drill didn't come with any attachments that would fit it... :(

8 answers to this question

What type of drill is it?

It is a compact drill. When my neighbor told me about how great a compact drill is vs. a regular drill, i decided just to get one of them when my regular drill stopped working. I'm thinking that was a bad idea because it does not have the adjustable end to fit the turbo stick like my old drill had. 

It is a compact drill. When my neighbor told me about how great a compact drill is vs. a regular drill, i decided just to get one of them when my regular drill stopped working. I'm thinking that was a bad idea because it does not have the adjustable end to fit the turbo stick like my old drill had.

I'm going to assume since it is not adjustable its a 1/4 quick connect like on an impact driver. If that's the case you could use something like this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000KKWLE8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1459726296&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=keyless+chuck+adapter&dpPl=1&dpID=41Z8TOZy3mL&ref=plSrch

The only issue with that is your drill is most likely not able to adjust power output via a clutch, so you would have to be careful not to damage the turbo stick.