Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana wax=love

OmniCamaro

Question

I have really no idea why I waited years to try the Americana wax. I can't believe the results.

The difference between it and buttery wax is indescribable, really. My new favorite Adams product, Americana. In my own words it's like putting a layer of vegetable oil on my car, lol. Love it, thanks Adams!

Also, the tub is much bigger than it looks online which is a bonus and it doesn't take much to get a good layer on the paint.

The applicator is in the container for shipping purposes only. Keeps the wax from moving around and breaking up.

You should remove the applicator and divider when you open it the first time.

There is no reason to keep it in there and it could cause problems if you do.

Not sure this was ever answered... What is the "official" recommendation on leaving the applicator in the tin with the divider in a room tempurature environment? I just applied Americana for the very first time on the DD.

You don't want to leave the applicator in the tub, I made that mistake, I used the Americana twice, stored it with the applicator and the next time I went to use it the applicator had absorbed nearly the whole jar of Americana. So I was only able to use that jar on my 2 cars twice.

Edited by Lee

Your car needs to be clean first of all and I have my car waxed first.  I don't apply the Guard n Gloss right after a good wax.  Just after every 3 washes or so.  But not as a step when you're waxing.  You always want to have a good coat of wax on your car year round.  The H20 is a little extra "treat" for your car to make it shine.  

Thanks, Rich. Yeah, I didn't use it on my winter prep, but I will be using it going forward every three to four weeks. I just saw that some guys were adding it to their winter regimen, but it seems like after a coat of PS and Americana, the car should have a good base layer of protection. 

Excellent results with Adam's Americana Wax and Brilliant Glaze. You can see from the pic, I will need to get rid of the minor swirling on the hood. You really can't see them unless you really look close and at a certain angle from the sun. So, I'll give Revive a try first and see how that pans out.

post-15154-0-54755700-1479853594_thumb.jpg

post-15154-0-15499600-1479853692_thumb.jpg

post-15154-0-52963900-1479857842_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geebee

I used to use Buttery + LPS. No more.

My go-to from now on will be Americana + LPS. It's night and day, Emir. Seriously. Try it. You'll never go back!

Stick Brilliant glaze in before the Americana... Sexy.....I do this to friends hoods and they are blown away! First try is always free then they come back begging for more!

Stick Brilliant glaze in before the Americana... Sexy.....I do this to friends hoods and they are blown away! First try is always free then they come back begging for more!

You can also put glaze down before sealant if you've done any polishing. The glaze can go down before you buff. That way you can polish, glaze then buff it off instead of polish, buff, seal, buff, glaze, buff. Just food for thought if you're trying to cut down on time and trips around the vehicle. The results look the same.