Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from PA

thake618

Hey guys im new and from erie pa. i was told that this forum could be very benifical to me. i recently purchased a 2015 silverado crew cab ltz in black. it has 4000 miles on it and you can tell there are some fine scratches in the clearcoat that need adressed. i think the first owner did not do the proper paint prep before waxing ext. anyways i am looking at purchasing the complete correction kit with the da polisher to try and correct this issue. i have heard nothing but great things about it.

Hi Tristan, welcome to the forum!

A random orbital polisher with the proper pads and polishes will remove those fine scratches and swirl marks, but proper washing and drying of the vehicle will keep them from returning once they are corrected.

If you haven't yet, check out our new Volume 10 Video series that we just posted up a couple weeks ago:

http://adamspolishes.com/video

Welcome Tristan!

A lot of good people and information here, and as Dan mentioned, be sure to check out the Adam's videos for additional information on the products and processes used to get amazing results!

:welcomebanner: