Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sidekick? Do I pull the trigger?

jackdurkin63

Question

Whats up Guys, 

Was just wondering for some input on the sidekick, I always glanced over it but now with the sale going on the price isn't really that bad, There are parts of my truck like the grill inserts, engine bay, and other small places that can hold water and there really a pain in the butt to get dry. Im sure there is a thread just like this on here but just wanted some feedback. Anything would be much appreciated!

Jack 

Didn't you already say you'd get one?! ;)

Yes, I guess you could dry the car, but it's not the recommended purpose (meant more for cracks, crevices and tires). If trying the whole car is what you're after, I think many on here would instead recommend either the Air Force or Master Blaster. For me, I have the GWT and new plush towel (just got it, though, so haven't tried it yet), and the Sidekick. That combo works perfectly for me.

Didn't you already say you'd get one?! ;)

Yes, I guess you could dry the car, but it's not the recommended purpose (meant more for cracks, crevices and tires). If trying the whole car is what you're after, I think many on here would instead recommend either the Air Force or Master Blaster. For me, I have the GWT and new plush towel (just got it, though, so haven't tried it yet), and the Sidekick. That combo works perfectly for me.

^^^^^^^

And thanks for the response. ????

Yeah I can't spend that kinda money. Especially if I'm getting a sk. I'm gonna place my order tomorrow. Got a hefty order...maybe I can get an orange one?! =p

Good luck with your new toys! Everything I've read on the SK indicates it's an awesome machine. And I think the orange Sidekicks are gone...honestly, I think I got one of, if not the, last one (disappeared off the site around the exact time mine was ordered, sorry!)...but you can always call the HQ to see if one is laying around the warehouse.

And you're welcome!

Yeah sidekick not really ment to do the whole car . U could but it gonna take u awhile. I do most of the car to knock of a bit of the water and get it out of the cracks . Then follow up with a towel and detail spray

Edited by PostalTwo

Good luck with your new toys! Everything I've read on the SK indicates it's an awesome machine. And I think the orange Sidekicks are gone...honestly, I think I got one of, if not the, last one (disappeared off the site around the exact time mine was ordered, sorry!)...but you can always call the HQ to see if one is laying around the warehouse.

And you're welcome!

I'll trade ya ????