Customer Service 866.965.0400

Placed an order a couple of weeks ago, and I was going to be away from home for a little while.

Emailed Adam's right after placing my order, and had them "hold shipping the items" so that they would be delivered once I returned.

Kourtney emailed me back, almost immediately and took care of this without any problem!

Just wanted to give a big "Thank You" to Kourtney, and all of the Adam's team for always looking out for their customers unique and individual needs!

:2thumbs: 

KUDOS TO DAN! These people really are great. I had to get ahold of Dan the other day and he took care of my issue with ease. Have used meguiars and turtle products for basically the last 8 years, but I am now a ADAMS CUSTOMER FOR GOOD because I Know for sure that if I ever have a problem with anything they sell, they will make it RIGHT! Thanks Dan 

Adam"s truly has a special team of people who care about there customers. There have been a couple of times I had ?'s and concerns and boom the help was instant and very easily handled. They all are a special breed of people that more businesses should follow there example!!!!!! Here's to Team Adams :cheers:  :bow:   :2thumbs:   :banana:

Same here - I had some feedback and sent an email.  Adam read and responded himself and addressed the issue.  It's hard to find great customer service like this anywhere.  People can debate whether one line of car products is better than another but what really separates companies apart and keeps customers coming back is great service.  I switched from Zaino and plan on staying.  No issue with Zaino products but love Adam's customer focus and i love the forum as a resource.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Pretty new to the forum and a customer since March but have the same feelings about the customer service that's what keeps me coming back for more no issues even got in touch with Adam himself not very often or at all you can reach out to the owner with a problem and to get a response right away great service will be a long time customer thanks to Adams team that helped me dan Chris kourtney Adam and Ben and really the entire Adams team wow what a great company kudos