Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to Adams, waterless or rinseless comparisions

dimmick23

Question

I'm new to adams. I may have watched every video they made. Ordered a ton of products without even using them yet. However I need some clarification on waterless vs rinseless products. I'm understanding that diluted rinseless is very similar to waterless. So I can basically just spray on waterless to "wash" my car (provided I'm following the correct procedure in order to not introduce swirls or scratches). And rinseless is very similar. But what are the biggest differences. Rinseless you use the 5 gallon bucket to do correctly and can pretreat with diluted mixture. Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

Yes, as you said, for a Rinseless wash you dilute the product in a bucket of water, and use a wet applicator to wash the car.  Can be used for a lightly dirty car - maybe covered in pollen, or light dust from driving.  If it  is heavily soiled, use the regular 2 bucket method with a hose, or spray off before using Rinseless.

With Waterless Wash you are spraying the cleaning solution on the surface and wiping with a dry towel.  Waterless is for very light cleaning (think dust in a garage, or bugs after a the drive to the show/destination).   

As mc2hill said.

Biggest difference is the fact that waterless doesn't use water and rinseless does so if you are on the go you only have 1 option.

If you have both, I'd suggest using the rinseless as much as possible over the waterless because it is safer for your paint, less risk of swirls.

I use the waterless only if dusty, if I don't have access to water or if I want to take care of something quickly like bug gut in one spot.

Dusty: May use waterless

Lightly dirty (less than driving through rain): Rinseless

Anything else: 2 Buckets

Edited by AvsBest