Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is it just me?

hemi1300

Question

Anybody else get bothered by the 16 Oz spray bottles being low on product? I have gallon refills for every sprayable product, and it drives me nuts when the bottle levels are low. Such a sigh of relief when all my bottles are topped off perfectly! It's the little things that excite me lol

8 answers to this question

I start getting panicy when my gallons start getting low... Adam and the gang love it though :) 

as far as my bottles... very few are less than half full. 

I don't top them off after a detail. I usually save it for a night when I want to get out in the garage and do something detailing related but don't have anything to detail due to time or weather. 

I do the same, check my gallon supply about once a month in the basement and get a bit nervous when I see a gallon almost depleted. My latest habit, I ask the mother in law strictly for adams gift cards at christmas, and I stock up on gallons that last me until next year. She thinks i'm crazy when she gets me a $300 gift card and it is gone the next day lol

this is awesome! 

FWIW - I had what looked to be barely 8oz left in a gallon jug, ended up filling a 16oz bottle. Looks are deceiving on those gallon jugs.

I'm struggling with purchasing Undercarriage Spray and Leather and Interior Cleaner Gallons. I shouldn't need that much L&IC, and I'm always afraid Undercarriage Spray might get reformulated to not be so staining and slippery. 

Anybody else get bothered by the 16 Oz spray bottles being low on product? I have gallon refills for every sprayable product, and it drives me nuts when the bottle levels are low. Such a sigh of relief when all my bottles are topped off perfectly! It's the little things that excite me lol

You're weird.  :lolsmack:  :lolsmack:

I just fill to the top of the label. All are filled and are straight in rows. Also, the cabinet is locked to keep small hands from "reorganizing" for me. The fiancé enjoys clothes shopping, I enjoy detailing chemicals shopping. Every ying needs a yang!