Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blue plush waffle towel

ragin_cajuns

Question

12 answers to this question

I picked up a 6 pack, and will be using them soon.  I was thinking the same thing, they could be useful somewhere for that price.

After coming out of the washing machine, I noticed they retained a lot of water!  All of my other towels (mixture of about everything...but they were all new) were just mostly damp, but these were definitely wet.  Even the GWDT was not as wet.  Makes me think these would do ok for a rinseless or waterless wash.  I'll play around and see what happens.

I like them for the 'damp wipe' portion of my Rinseless wash routine.  Also thinking they would be good if you spray anything (diluted IPA, etc.) to remove oils when you polish.  

Maybe even a good clay residue removal towel?  Have to give that a try this weekend.  

I just picked up 8 of these towels.  I was happy with the price thinking I was only getting one towel, but really happy when I kept pulling towels out of the box and realized they were 2 packs!   :D

I use them for a few things,

Liked them for Rinseless but not so much waterless (or rinseless made to waterless) 

Decent for wipe downs 

Like them for glass with Adams Glass Cleaner thou. 

I have used them as a general towel to remove some polish to check how things are coming along.

Anyone use these towels?  How are they?  Since they are so cheap on the site I was thinking of ordering some to use on door jambs, wheels.  You can get 2 for less than $8.

That's exactly what I use mine for. Door Jambs and wheels. Works great!

I have about 20 blue ones. They are my go to for Rinseless Wash. Really like them.

Even found some gray ones that I use for removing polish. I use double softs for LSP's though (and the last pass of polish), that way it doesn't screw up the paint correction.

I use this as my glass cleaning towels and they work great !!! I also use them as my waterless wash towels and they work great there also. I haven't scratched the paint with them so they are a great towel for a awesome price I'm thinking of picking up a few more