Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rupes 15 arrived today!

hemi1300

Question

So exciting getting a new power tool to add to my polisher fleet with the cyclo and mini. Probably didn't need it bc I only care for 2 black vehicles-my dodge ram and wife's jeep cherokee, but couldn't resist a new polisher. Tried it out for a quick minute using brilliant glaze and think I am going to love it, slow startup and the overall ergonomics of the tool are awesome. Just bugs the crap out of me that I have 3 new polishers without a vehicle to correct, guess I will be doing a lot of glazing and sealing by machine to get some use out of my new toys!

8 answers to this question

One thing I absolutely love about the cyclo and rupes 15 is the placement of the speed dial, right there at your thumb so u can easily increase or decrease speed without moving your hands or turning the machine on/off. Love the mini, but wish the speed dial was the same placement as the rupes 15, my only gripe with the mini

Have fun......you can't have too many power tools. :)

Tell me about it, u don't want to know the amount of cordless drills/saws I have in the garage, being the Milwaukee m12 fuel brushless, dewalt 20v max, metrovac, master blaster, list goes on and on, so figure I need to add to my polisher collection that is lacking!

Congrats Derek. Mine arrived today as well. Out of curiosity, can you see all of the numbers on your speed dial (not worn down, worn off or missing)?

Yes I can see all my numbers and none are worn looking. Are the numbers on your dial missing or worn? If so, I would be giving adams a call

This thing is a correction beast! Was playing with the rupes applying a coat of buttery to the truck and found a 2" scratch (not fingernail catching but definitely noticeable) on my front fender, no idea how it got there bc my truck rarely leaves the garage. Out came the orange pad and pcp for my first scratch removal, about 3-4 passes with the rupes 15 on speed 3 and it was completely gone, didn't even finish down the pcp all the way by the time the scratch disappeared. Probably would have had to use the micro cutting pad and multiple passes with the cyclo or mini, me impressed! Can imagine the heavy correction it could do on speed 5 or 6 with a micro pad, I would probably be down to bare steel lol