Customer Service 866.965.0400

ADAM'S RED STRAP 4 BOTTLE SHOW BAG

The good news is that the bag is of fine quality and I'd guess will last for some time.

The bad news is I'm not in love with it. It is difficult/awkward to get the bottles into the loops that hold the bottles in position. The loops are too tight/strong. (But I'll bet the bottles will never inadvertently come loose! :D ) Even more of an issue for me is the bag needs to be just a bit taller. 16 oz Adams bottles with sprayers installed is a seriously tight fit.

This post isn't a slam against Adams...just a heads up that this bag has some limitations. 

I keep towels, glass cleaner and detail spray in mine. Lives in back of Jeep and serves my purposes quite well. I still wish there was a pre-made travel kit with little bottles of detail spray, glass cleaner, maybe leather conditioner and glaze, plus a few towels. All in a smaller zipper container bag.

I still wish there was a pre-made travel kit with little bottles of detail spray, glass cleaner, maybe leather conditioner and glaze, plus a few towels. All in a smaller zipper container bag.

I have most of the materials set aside for my  prototype build. Just haven't found the inspiration to sit at the sewing machine and crank one out. 

Remember if you are not satisfied get ahold of the office, they WILL make it right by you. 

No question Adams would respond. In the past, they have totally corrected a problem to my complete satisfaction. 

Someone had one on here made from a cloth CD case that worked really well.   I have the 4 bottle show bag and the American Pride Bag.  I plan on using the American Pride bag for shows, and the smaller 4 bottle bag to keep supplies in my daily driver.  You never know when that occasional bird will decide your car would make a nice porta-john.  

I use the American Pride bag as my main travel bag and the show bag (4 bottle bag) as my towel bag. Then if it's a big show or long weekend I have the 9 bottle bag I'll put towels in.

I have the smaller old, square Adam's bag with the velcro dividers.  When I got the American Pride bag, I pulled the dividers out of the old bag, put them in the new bag (fits perfect) and that turns the bag into the PERFECT bag.  Keeps all of the bottles on one side, and plenty of space for a ton of towels and applicators.  Lots more room than the old bag. Plus the new one has the open mesh pockets for those damp towels. 

Just got this bag recently too. Not as small as it looks. Would love to have the American Pride but for not $100. maybe I'll get in the mystery bag.

It's possible.  I received one in my last mystery box order.  It's a really nice bag, but if it hadn't come in the mystery box, I probably would never own one.  I'd rather spend the money on the chemicals, than the bag!

Someone had one on here made from a cloth CD case that worked really well.   I have the 4 bottle show bag and the American Pride Bag.  I plan on using the American Pride bag for shows, and the smaller 4 bottle bag to keep supplies in my daily driver.  You never know when that occasional bird will decide your car would make a nice porta-john.  

I think this may be what you are referring to. 

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/29828-new-product-idea-emergency-roadside-kit/