Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail spray on TV?

Tkitch92

Question

I know alot of you guys have used the Detail Spray on your Nav screens in your car (  I have as well). Has anyone used it on Smart TV's? Im sure it works well, but would like to know if it is completely safe. I have a very good microfiber towel to wipe with as well. Thanks!

17 answers to this question

I use detail spray on TV, computer, stainless steel appliances..... Just spray on microfiber first and detail away!

Wait wait wait!  You use it on screens and SS appliances? 

I have a sample bottle I need ot bring to work to use on my monitors to have that smell in my office then.  Also, if it works on SS appliances the wife will love it for getting the kids fingerprints off the fridge.

report back if you beat my wife to it.

I will but I'm out of state working right now so I won't get to try it for another week or so. Let us know how it works if your wife tries it out please? I can definitely see it working really well. I swear that stuff is magic!

Sorry for the hijack OP. Please let us know how it works on big screen TV too please? Thanks.

I use detail spray on TV, computer, stainless steel appliances..... Just spray on microfiber first and detail away!

I've used Detail Spray on stainless steel appliances and it worked well but the Waterless Wash is outstanding on stainless steel and our granite counter tops.  Can't find the link but Adam himself suggested it.

I've used Detail Spray on stainless steel appliances and it worked well but the Waterless Wash is outstanding on stainless steel and our granite counter tops.  Can't find the link but Adam himself suggested it.

Here is his post

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/29887-best-product-for-stainless-appliances/?hl=appliances