Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior Cleaning Swab

Cyclone

Question

Ok, so yes, I am a little crazy but here it is

It is about 2 feet long, and the cotton swab on the end is about 1/2" in diameter. You can get these from any gynecologist... Yes, I did say that right :D

I was in the Emergency Room last week for what turned out to be a sprained wrist (Don't believe them, I think something is broken) But anyways, they put me in a Gyno room because they were so busy. Upon my usual plundering around to see what I can find, I came across a box of these Q-tips on steroids.

Turns out, they work pretty darn good for air vents, hard to reach corners, and I imagine would do good in a engine bay where you couldn't reach something.

BTW, to compare size, my laptop has a 19" widescreen

Edited by Cyclone

12 answers to this question

I go to the Dollar Store and buy bags of 10 of the foam paint brushes for $1.05. Not as long but you can cut them to the exact size you need them for vents or anything else where you can't fit an applicator :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It is about 2 feet long, and the cotton swab on the end is about 1/2" in diameter. You can get these from any gynecologist... Yes, I did say that right :D

I was in the Emergency Room last week for what turned out to be a sprained wrist (Don't believe them, I think something is broken) But anyways, they put me in a Gyno room because they were so busy. Upon my usual plundering around to see what I can find, I came across a box of these Q-tips on steroids.

Turns out, they work pretty darn good for air vents, hard to reach corners, and I imagine would do good in a engine bay where you couldn't reach something.

BTW, to compare size, my laptop has a 19" widescreen

Awesome Ty!!!! I'm going to go on the search . . . . . :thumbsup:

Oh, my, God. I am killing myself laughing right now. I don't know where to go with this as it is a family forum and I have so many witty things I'd like to share. This gets my nod for the funniest thing I have every seen on this site. If there were an award for the Best Use of a Gynecological Instrument while Detailing you'd be a shoe in. :help:

If there were an award for the Best Use of a Gynecological Instrument while Detailing you'd be a shoe in. :help:

I'm thinking we would be the first detailing site to give an award for that :jester:

Oh, my, God. I am killing myself laughing right now. I don't know where to go with this as it is a family forum and I have so many witty things I'd like to share. This gets my nod for the funniest thing I have every seen on this site. If there were an award for the Best Use of a Gynecological Instrument while Detailing you'd be a shoe in. :help:

I'm thinking we would be the first detailing site to give an award for that :jester:

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

That's Awesome...

Funny how car people always find an alternate use for a product. Around Christmas I was in a cosmetics store inside JC Penny (Sephora?) and they had these neat foam tip applicators set out for women to apply makeup with. Well I felt a little odd asking to take some and she made me explain why, but they work great in the vents. I believe they are readily available at some cosmetic counters. Black plastic with a nifty foam tip. Sorry, no pics, and cosmetics is way easier to spell than gynecologist... plus if I told the wife I wanted to go see the OB/GYN...well lets not think what she would think.

Great find & story though.

Bruce