Customer Service 866.965.0400

Products to keep on the fridge?

chevylovinfordtech

Question

10 answers to this question

I don't know for sure, but I don't think keeping any products in an area that hot would be good.  Any products that do not separate may be fine (glass cleaner, wheel cleaner, undercarriage spray, etc), everything else I would try to store inside your house. 

As others have said, only store Americana or Patriot paste waxes in a fridge, and none of our other products in my opinion. Extreme cold and heat can negatively impact chemicals. I would not recommend storing any of our products in your garage if it reaches temperatures over 85 F at max. Move them into a basement or laundry room that is closer to room temperature and out of direct sunlight if possible.

^Start using them in the house - if the temp and UV exposures are not extreme, the shelf life should be years - however, most people run into the problem of not using up the old before buying new - which is why I never keep more on my shelf than I can use in a year (liquid products) or 2-3 years max (polishes and sealants/waxes)