Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bottle caps...

chops1sc

Oh man. Not good. You folks are sick puppies. But then again, it is nice to know I am not the only one!  :) Maybe we can start trading bottle caps and zip ties? 

Edited by LT1xL82

Yes i keep them. If  I know i wont be using a product for a few months (H2O G&G, Leather and Interior Cleaner etc.) i will put the red cap back on and seal em up! Also clear out the spray line and spray the product back into the bottle so the chemicals don't eat up the sprayers. I know there chemical resisitant sprayers but will still over time eat them up! I always seal the bottles back up if I wont be using them for over a month. It probably adds to the shelf life of the product as well!

Yup I keep em, I have plastic bins for sprayers, pump tops, and the pop tops, I also have a box for bottle tops and inserts, There are many times that I have to travel to help out a friend with a detail and I like to add the inserts back into some of the bottles just in case things tip over. Just that extra layer of protection for traveling. 

I save them all to, including all sprayers. I recently got a bottle of undercarriage spray, put the spray head on and it didn't work, threw in the trash and grabbed one from my supply draw. I never through them out until they break. All caps and red plugs also stay.