Customer Service 866.965.0400

New From CT

lowertc

So new to the forum and a new user of Adams products. Ordered some product and just used it for the first time on my daily driver a 2013 BMW 328i.(mineral grey) I picked this car up CPO in March. Cars is in great shape. I used the brilliant glaze followed by Americana wax and what a Finish it left !  in my order I pick up a waterless wash/Towel interior detailer H2O guard and the detail spray. Oh used it on the 2014 Harley as well (also Grey)   :)

1. how long should the Americana last

2. What should be my weekly/Bi Weekly process of keeping that nice shine(H20 or detail spray)

All advice is welcome

Welcome to the forum Tom.   :welcomebanner:

1. Americana lasts a LONG time if you keep it temp controlled.  Keep it in the fridge in the summer and let it come back to normal temp before using it.  It depends on how often you wax too.  But it should last you quite a while.

2. I use the H20 with mine, and will hit my rides with DS when I just need to get the dust off and to give the shine a boost. 

Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of variables when it comes to longevity of a product. Is your car garaged, how often do you wash it, where does it sit while at work etc. I have found that Americana will last about 2+ months on our daily driver. I now use H2O GG on it, a Jeep Wrangler. H2O is a fantastic product. I just went 3+ months with an application and it still beaded like the day I put it on. I use the H2O not only on the paint but all the black plastic, headlights, taillights, and wheels. For your BMW you could use the H20 next time then, when needed, top that with the Americana.  

Another consideration, since it was 80 today in Central PA, is bugs. I do not know where you live, but using the H20 on the front of your BMW will help remove those bugs. I do not wipe our Jeep down every time we drive it but I do when it comes to our other cars. I have a sprayer with diluted rinseless wash which makes bug removal easy. You have the waterless wash which works just as well. As far as washing goes that is up to you. Once a week is great if you have the time. The important factor is getting a solid routine down to prevent scratches while washing/drying.

Post some pictures of your car!

• 2 weeks later...

So new to the forum and a new user of Adams products. Ordered some product and just used it for the first time on my daily driver a 2013 BMW 328i.(mineral grey) I picked this car up CPO in March. Cars is in great shape. I used the brilliant glaze followed by Americana wax and what a Finish it left !  in my order I pick up a waterless wash/Towel interior detailer H2O guard and the detail spray. Oh used it on the 2014 Harley as well (also Grey)   :)

1. how long should the Americana last

2. What should be my weekly/Bi Weekly process of keeping that nice shine(H20 or detail spray)

All advice is welcome

Tom welcome to the forum.  I highly recommend for a weekly/bi weekly regiment of a rinseless wash and H20/detail spray.  You can alternate applications of Detail Spray and H2Ogg to your liking.  I tend to use the H20gg a little more often since if im doing a rinseless wash i might as well dry it with H20gg and add more protection.  I tend to use a waterless wash and a detail spray more often for a quick clean and shine.  Where in CT are you at?