Customer Service 866.965.0400

Colad spray bottle, who uses them and opinions

hemi1300

Question

Was looking into ordering a few but just not too sure. I love adams 16 Oz spray bottles and like having all bottles the same size, but thought the colad sprayer might be nice to have for apc or detail spray. Do u guys that use them think they are worth it? Got on a kick when the kwazar bottles were released and ordered about 8-10 of them, but after a while went back to adams bottles, didn't really like the kwazars much bc the bottle/sprayer felt big and cumbersome and I felt it much easier to stick with adams bottles. Don't want to make the same mistake and order some colad's, but eventually find it more convenient to go back to 16 Oz bottles, need some opinions

I think the Colad sprayers are great, I have three one with detail spray, one with APC and one with waterless wash. The detail spray is great for that final wipe down and being able to adjust the nozzle to control spray pattern is very nice, plus my hands aren't tired after going over my full size truck like with a traditional bottle sprayer. The bottles hold pressure well during a detail(make sure you release all pressure when done). Nice big handles to hand the bottles and built solid. I'd recommend the Colad pressurized sprayers, I just don't see the need to have one for every product.

I think the Colad sprayers are great, I have three one with detail spray, one with APC and one with waterless wash. The detail spray is great for that final wipe down and being able to adjust the nozzle to control spray pattern is very nice, plus my hands aren't tired after going over my full size truck like with a traditional bottle sprayer. The bottles hold pressure well during a detail(make sure you release all pressure when done). Nice big handles to hand the bottles and built solid. I'd recommend the Colad pressurized sprayers, I just don't see the need to have one for every product.

Most I would buy is probably 3 sprayers, definitely detail spray, all purpose cleaner, and one for rinseless/waterless wash or maybe h2o. Would probably work great with apc bc I perform a lot of trigger pulls spraying down tires on my truck, line x'd running boards, wheel wells, and linex bedliner

Most I would buy is probably 3 sprayers, definitely detail spray, all purpose cleaner, and one for rinseless/waterless wash or maybe h2o. Would probably work great with apc bc I perform a lot of trigger pulls spraying down tires on my truck, line x'd running boards, wheel wells, and linex bedliner

Personally I would skip on the H2O G&G, it would not apply well and just clog the nozzle. They work great with APC though, I use it for my engine bay, tires, wheel wells, Line-X bed liner etc.

I don't like the pressurized sprayer for chemicals. I have one with water for when I work on headlights. The reason I don't like them for chemicals is if you don't relieve the pressure the contents will leak out. I don't mind water leaking out, lol.

I have 2 of them, one for detail spray the other for waterless. They are a nice novelty item, but makes spraying down a vehicle a bit more fun. If you are using a lot of a certain product I would go with them. I will get 2 more in the future for APC and DWC.

Not to cumbersome, but you will not want to put the handle in your pocket when using the sprayer like you can with a 16 ounce bottle. 

APC and waterless wash in mine.  I do get tempted to get more from time to time.  They are really great quality bottles, but a bit overkill for most product applications.  But doing a waterless wash is so much easier with these.

I have a couple of them. I like them a lot but you can burn through a bunch of product quickly. The fine mist is really nice for detail spray but it is so easy to put the products on I tend to use more product than i did with the normal spray bottle.

I have a couple of them. I like them a lot but you can burn through a bunch of product quickly. The fine mist is really nice for detail spray but it is so easy to put the products on I tend to use more product than i did with the normal spray bottle.

That was my problem with the kwazar bottles, seemed to use a lot more product when it is dispensed on pull and release. Figure the colad should work great for apc and detail spray, as I use a lot of both

I bought a Colad spray bottle for the heck of it one day, and it's honestly one of my favorite tools! Fill her up with detail spray and quickly mist the entire car down before I towel dry her. Makes it super easy! You won't regret it if  you get one!

With really high end sealants, paint coatings, etc, the foam won't hang as long basically unless you are at like 20% soap mixture or more - just the nature of the beast, putting something slick (soap) on an already slick (sealed or coated) surface and it will roll off pretty quick

The videos on the net of the awesome shaving cream hang time are basically the vehicles pre detail that have less surface tension (before claying and sealing for example) - looks great in videos but the foam won't just sit on the surface for 5 minutes straight without running off if your vehicle is well maintained.

You could alternatively use more soap to get more shaving cream effect in the foam cannon but at some point you are wasting product as well.