Customer Service 866.965.0400

Colad spray bottle, who uses them and opinions

hemi1300

Question

Was looking into ordering a few but just not too sure. I love adams 16 Oz spray bottles and like having all bottles the same size, but thought the colad sprayer might be nice to have for apc or detail spray. Do u guys that use them think they are worth it? Got on a kick when the kwazar bottles were released and ordered about 8-10 of them, but after a while went back to adams bottles, didn't really like the kwazars much bc the bottle/sprayer felt big and cumbersome and I felt it much easier to stick with adams bottles. Don't want to make the same mistake and order some colad's, but eventually find it more convenient to go back to 16 Oz bottles, need some opinions

Thanks Jason. I suspected that might be the case.  My stuff is LPS then Patriot so stands to reason that it would run off.

I honestly dont use the foam gun often as I dont think it really does much for me. As I said it just runs off.

Its more of a fun factor than anything - I have the foam gun and the foam cannon to use with my Ryobi pressure washer.

Foam gun I use to soap up a panel on extra dirty vehicles or just to get my wife an excuse to come out and help in a bikini (the foam gun is fun for her) - then I rinse it down, foam up again and wash.

Foam cannon is just when I have the pressure washer out, I may as well fill up the container and get some nice shaving cream, and then I rinse it off, re-foam, and wash as usual - same process for both, a pre-soak/foam step, rinse, and re-foam and wash.  Its helpful for sure - but since Adams soap is more of a maintenance soap you don't need 5 mins of hang time as its not breaking down grime chemically - it is lifting surface grime and rinsing away clean, the remaining grime you get with your mechanical agitation (wash pad)

I currently have 2 that I just bought, one for waterless which works well, although I do end up using a bit more products.  I also have one for detail spray that I am going to try today, I have the 32 oz detail spray bottle as well (Tolco if I am not mistaken) and that one works well so we shall see how well this one works and how much more product it uses, if it uses too much it will be relegated to rinseless pre-soak use.  I do love how well they work and the mist patter is perfect for covering large areas quickly.