Customer Service 866.965.0400

Master Blaster replaces towel drying, right?

Joeinmo

Question

Just making sure I'm understanding this before pulling a big trigger. Am I correct in the understanding that the Master Blaster replaces the drying towel? I have a big truck and it usually takes an eternity, along with 3-4 trying towels, to get that thing dry after the washes that don't include G&G. 

15 answers to this question

It can replace 75 to 80% of towel drying. Especially once you get a good LSP layer on. I still find myself going back around with either a waterless wash towel or single soft and some detail spray and getting whatever might be or still "dripping" 

I agree with John. I bought mine on black friday last year so I haven't had a chance to use it more than a few times but on the vehicles I used it on they didn't have a good LSP yet so it was not a replacement for the GW towel.

Agree with others, if u have a good coat of sealant on the paint the water will blow off much more effectively than a car with no lsp. I go over the entire vehicle with the master blaster, then follow up with a detail spray or h2o wipe down and borderless towels.

Well, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Now the waiting begins... I have LSP on both DDs so I'm really looking forward to no more drying towels! I also got a tin of Patriot in the last Mystery Box, so I'll keep the LSP topped off with that for even easier drying.