Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bag or Box? How do you store or transport your polishers?

PHOKUS

Question

I have a PC 7424XP and Rupes LHR 15 Mk II with two sets of pads, compounds, etc.

I have been looking at various bags and cases and, frankly, the best one appears to be the Rupes Bigfoot Polisher Bag. But I shy away due to the price. I could buy more product rather that a pretty albeit, functional, bag.

Right now I am using a heavy duck-cloth tool bag with a zipper, and am looking for something with a bit more room and protection.

How do you store or transport your polisher?

12 answers to this question

Rupes 15 MkII and GG 6" in the original boxes.  PC on a shelf and transported in rectangular milk crate.  Pads in a Really Useful Box plastic bin (19 litre I think).   I got a nice bag for Christmas (it even has a removable kneeling pad on the bottom), but have not switched over to using it yet.  

When I had the PC I used a tool bag to cary it around with some pads. It kinda worked but I wasnt happy with it just didnt fit right for me. 

Now that I have a Cyclo and Mini I went with the Rupes bag http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/brushes/new-cyclo-rupes-detailing-bag.html 

HIGH quality bag, I can fit both polishers in it, a large quantity of pads AND chemicals.