Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Pads with Old Polish

Adamized

Question

Hey all,

I've purchased a set of the most recent pads for my PC, however I've got the old set of 3 polishes from adams.

Have these polishes expired? Are they safe to use on my new orange and white pads? 

3 answers to this question

Give them a try and see if you get the desired results.  They don't last forever, but if stored in moderate temps they will be good for several years.  The new CP and FP are much better polishes than the previous '3 step' version.

Give them a try and see if you get the desired results.  They don't last forever, but if stored in moderate temps they will be good for several years.  The new CP and FP are much better polishes than the previous '3 step' version.

Yea I'm curious about separation because they sat for so long. With this sale though it may be worth purchasing the new combo. 

I was using the swirl and haze remove until recently and I still have some machine polish. The paint correcting is light years ahead of the swirl and haze remover in terms of correction, I estimate the ratio at 1 pass of the new stuff equals 3 of the old stuff (I take into account the fact that the product has probably lost some of its bite over time).

Haven't compared the white stuff side by side yet, I will next week out of curiosity.