Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fire Hose Car Washing Nozzle

CMDChase

Question

This new one looks and sounds a lot like the one I bought several years ago from Adams. I know they have had a lot of different ones for sale more recently, but I can't see any of them being better than this one. It's pretty expensive, but worth every penny. Like Adam said when he was selling them before...it's the last one you'll ever have to buy. Believe it.

15 answers to this question

I saw the video on Youtube showing the features and the comments are not kind, mostly about price. I don't have one, but if they are like anything else Adam's sells I'm sure they are much better quality than even video can express.

People want everything for very little. What they don't understand (and this is judging by appearance and the previous nozzle) is this fire nozzle is made by an actual fire nozzle company in the USA. Its just the society we live in today. I'm struggling with wether I want one or not. 

Does it have a shut off integrated into the nozzle? or do I have to go through the range of the sprays to twist it off? 

Old one did not have a shut off valve either it was sold separately by Adams. Search for Dramm shut off valve on Amazon it's where I got mine, and it will work with the old Adams nozzle or the new one. They look very similar so I'm hoping it's the same quality supplier just made to Adams spec.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Yeah I'm pondering ordering the new one also.  I have 2 of the previous firehose nozzles and they look almost identical to the new one except color.  Does anyone know if there's anything improved about the new one or is it the same just reintroduced for new customers?

I never had the old version, but just received this new one today.

IT IS SOLID!

The rubberized front portion is also very nice, just in case you accidently bump your paint.

I also use the DRAMM shut-off with this and any nozzle, so you don't have to twist the adjustment ring to shut it off and also don't have to re-acquire your desired spray setting when turning it on.

Hi all - at the risk of being roasted, I figured not a lot to lose and it’s the holiday season.... you’d give me a break bring up an old thread! 

Anyone not like their FireHose (fire hose) nozzle? Maybe someone has an extra? Collecting dust who knows? New or used in working order. 

I was hoping to pick one up, but realize they’ve been discountinued for a few reasons. 

Happy Holidays!

4 hours ago, Creepin said:

Hi all - at the risk of being roasted, I figured not a lot to lose and it’s the holiday season.... you’d give me a break bring up an old thread! 

Anyone not like their FireHose (fire hose) nozzle? Maybe someone has an extra? Collecting dust who knows? New or used in working order. 

I was hoping to pick one up, but realize they’ve been discountinued for a few reasons. 

Happy Holidays!

If you're on Facebook, Adam's has a page there where guys sell and trade their stuff too. That would be a good place to ask if you're in a hurry to get it.  I have one, well made, works great on the cars.  But don't forget that a lot depends on your own water pressure too.  If you have low pressure, you're not going to get the strongest spray from the nozzle. It will be plenty, but not like a fire hose.