Customer Service 866.965.0400

Single Vs Double Vs Gray Borderless

JeremyBlake

Question

11 answers to this question

Gotcha. I'll probably buy some of them all and see what works best where. Pretty addicted to Adam's products already and I've only started using them this weekend.

Yeah that happens. :) 

The borderless gray are my favorite for H2O (because they don't stain...) and liquid paint sealant.

Single soft is just right for polish removal, or after detail walk around. I use single soft for Revive removal, buttery removal, etc. 

my double softs are reserved for quick detailing. If I wash Friday night and don't drive the car all weekend, I'll pull'er out Sunday night when setting out the trash cans, grab a bottle of Detail Spray, and a Double Soft and have a little shine therapy as the sun sets. 

Apparently you dont know the joys of baby powder after a nice shower. Just saying it in itself can be life changing. 

I love the borderless greys for most things, the singles as stated are great for polish removal. Doubles and tripples I basically just relegate to quick stuff or patriot removal.