Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Gal from WI

pretender

Love Adam's products and own a 2014 Mustang GT/CS Premium Convertible 6 speed manual. Love her.  Been using the detail spray and boy she just shines like a star. Just bought the waterless wash kit for the times we don't have time for the regular wash. My husband also has a 2014 Mustang GT/CS Premium but coupe with glass roof. We do a lot of detailing LOL. Proper tools and tips to save time and money always are helpful. Race Red by the way! 

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like a great couple of cars, I would love to see some pictures!

Also, it looks like the forum autocorrect changed the model of your mustangs in your previous post, it happens sometimes.

Sorry have to ask as I am not into Mustangs that much. What is "Shampoo Premium"  mustang or was that a spellchecker thing?

Ha, it's caused by the Adam's forum.  When you type the Letter C and the Letter S next to each other, it corrects it to say "Car Shampoo".  Her car is the "California Special....Premium" edition.

http://www.autonews.com/article/20150512/OEM04/150519965/2016-ford-mustang-revives-california-special-package-classic-design

Welcome Connie!  Nice rides!