Customer Service 866.965.0400

Total Interior Detailer vs. Leather & Interior Cleaner

RollTide1126

Question

Just ordered a gallon of the total interior detailer and was watching the video on the leather & interior cleaner and they seem to do the same thing. What's the difference? Are they replacing the total interior detail spray?

6 answers to this question

As mentioned above. They are totally different products.  I started the same way you did. However the Total Interior detailer basically only light dirt and is mainly for touch ups and dusting.

The Leather and interior cleaner is a strong cleaner that will remove grime and get it ready for conditioner.

Both the Leather cleaner and conditioner works great on plastics and is really what you want to start with.

Okay that makes sense. I've been using the total interior detailer for a year now and really like it. I'm going to order the leather cleaner and conditioner so I can deep clean the seats because they're getting a little shine to them. Thanks for the info!

As stated two diff products, the TID is nice for a touch up but I have been finding I use it less and less now esspecially having a sidekick, I just blow out the truck when needed lol. I usually also have a towel with detail spray when I just do some walk around cleaning and can hit the dash with that if needed to pick up the little bit of dust if there is any. 

The cleaner with the utility towels thou is a fantastic combo, I have pulled all kinds of dirt and grime out with very little effort, and have the cockpit brush if needed but not normally, then top with the leather conditioner. It has been a hit with a few friends of mine that I have done their dash, plus the added SPF protection is great for dashboards that want to crack, plus the smell is awesome.