Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blue plush waffle towel

Dwhite0960

Question

I am trying to get around 36 towels for a rinseless wash method so I can do multiple cars in one stop. With that being said would these towels be recommended for a task like this. I don't want to go to cheap and mar my paint. I plan on liberally pre soaking panel by panel to make sure there's plenty of lubrication present. Thanks for the help of there is a better towel im all ears.

3 answers to this question

Personally, I use Double Soft or Borderless Gray Towels for rinseless washing. Both are thicker than the Blue Plush Waffle, with a higher GSM count, so they're softer as well. With the price of the Borderless Gray Stack of 24 right now, that's pretty hard to pass up in my opinion, and I think 24 towels would be plenty for a great starting point. I will soak 1 or 2 towels at a time into my 5 gallon bucket of Rinseless solution, fold the towel into fourths, and then make about 1-3 passes with each of the 8 folded sides per towel depending on how dirty the vehicle is. Once that towel is soiled on all 8 sides, I set it into a separate bucket for cleaning later on and grab a new clean towel to continue the wash process.

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/the-stack-adam-s-borderless-gray-towel-24-pack.html

Dan's process is solid and choice of microfiber is solid too - use the Blue Plush Waffles for your drying step of the rinseless wash, you will probably only need 2 towels each time you wash -

I like using higher gsm, plush on both sides (open nap) towels for rinseless because they release the dirt much better in the wash IMO

I love the borderless grey towels for rinseless they are awesome, my go to for it! 

I will say that I have used the blue waffles for a waterless and did not personally like them for that for an entire care but have really liked them as a spot cleaner esspecially for bird bombs. 

For doing the rinseless thou I would do as Dan said.