Customer Service 866.965.0400

Delayed Shipment?

Joeinmo

In my experience, typically after placing orders they seem to ship the next day or the day after. I placed an order for towels and some other odds and ends this past Thursday and the order is still listed as "processing". Has this happened to anyone else? I'm not all that worried about it, like I said its mostly odds and ends, just thought I'd see if anyone else had had a similar experience. 

It seems to always happens after a sale. I think I read somewhere on here that Dan said there was a lot of orders this time around. My shipment is delayed to but, it's a small business with big business sales, it's going to happen from time to time.

Yep, big sales at the start of detailing season for northern climates, and they get swamped with orders, might take the shipping team a couple days to clear out the backlog of orders.

We had an overwhelming response to the WASH sale (thank you!), and our shipping team is working as quickly as possible to get caught up, but there's only so much that a small team can accomplish unfortunately. During sales, it can take a few days for an order to go out unless rush shipping methods are chosen, since those orders will get priority and go out that day (provided it's a business day). Most other times when there isn't a sale, if an order is placed before noon MST, they will try to get it shipped out that same day, but it's not always guaranteed. We aren't usually open on the weekends either, so those orders don't get processed until Monday morning.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Oh it's not an inconvenience, the order is just towels an miscellaneous other things. The post was based on curiosity. Had I thought about it I would have just swung by next week during a visit to the area. I have a feeling the extra baggage charges would have exceeded the free shipping, though!