Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant

indyb6

Question

Hi. Is the Quick Sealant still available?

I am running out of my stock and I thought the Cinco de Mayo sale would be a great time to stock up again. I am on my phone and not having any luck finding it on the website.

12 answers to this question

I'm fairly new to Adams and wanted some when I first heard about it but learned it was no longer offered.  I thought it would be great to use on wheels.  To seal them after cleaning them really well.

What else are others using it for?

I'm fairly new to Adams and wanted some when I first heard about it but learned it was no longer offered.  I thought it would be great to use on wheels.  To seal them after cleaning them really well.

What else are others using it for?

I use it on wheels, front facing surfaces (grill, leading edge of hood, front surface of side mirrors...) for ease of bug removal,,,

With 2 cans left, I'm hoping for a replacement product.

BTW, not so long ago someone was scalping the stuff for seriously high prices. I would not reward someone like that by buying from them if it were the last aerosol can of it left on earth!  :angry:

To those still looking for Quick Sealant, it is still available through Lingenfelter.

They are a dealer / distributor here in Michigan, and had it available at their recent Spring Open House for the Lingenfelter Collection.

You could check out their websites for ordering.

To those still looking for Quick Sealant, it is still available through Lingenfelter.

They are a dealer / distributor here in Michigan, and had it available at their recent Spring Open House for the Lingenfelter Collection.

You could check out their websites for ordering.

Quantity in stock: 0

The H2O GG works pretty well in place of QS. If you absolutely had to have an aerosol sealant, I am sure there are some brands out there with that offering. I know we are not supposed to add links or really talk about competing products so I will leave it at that.

Edited by Junior

I have a few cans left if I can help anyone out. I paid $20 per can, I'm not looking to make money but I'm not looking to loose it either. If I can help anyone out lmk. I have 4-5 cans I would be willing to part with. The rest I want to hold on to until their is a replacement.