Customer Service 866.965.0400

Full Detail This Weekend. Want To Get Somethings Straight

Cwilliams

Question

I am going to be doing a full correction this weekend. I have a machine, I have the correct pads and correcting polish and finishing polish. I will wash, clay, wipe down, correct, finish and then I need help with the order of sealants, glazes and waxes. I have the sealant. buttery wax and brilliant glaze. This will be my first major legit detail/correction so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

LOL, well I am a cynic so I dont believe anything I read online nor do I have enough experience to argue with this topic so I am just along for the ride.

My current garage queen is a non demanding color and does not see the elements so I really don't think I have much of a challenge :P

But you guys are doing OK as I like 28 out of 30 products I have bought from you guys.

Brian, By using a machine to apply, you are simply able to put the product down in a thinner layer, and more consistently. IMHO, there's not enough solvent in the Sealant that when being applied will remove the Glaze; machine or by hand.

Thanks Dave, that's exactly what I wanted to know!!

Here's how to solve the debate: Tell people to do whichever method they want and see for themselves. It getting pretty crazy for something very minor after all. Almost sound like the "remove PCP before applying PFP" debate. Tomato, tomahto