Customer Service 866.965.0400

Using Adams's All Purpose Cleaner on Cloth Seats

Metalgod13

Question

6 answers to this question

It has a potential to, and possibly remove color from the fabric.  It all depends on the type and condition of your seats though.  I highly recommend checking out Adam's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, it is a great product.

You typically want to avoid using APC on fabric unless you have someway to neutralize it or remove it 100%, otherwise the next time dirt touches it, the APC residue will remove the dirt from what it is on and bring it into the fabric.  CUC is a better choice.

Edited by SYMAWD

^I agree with Matt - if using on interior you really need to do a damp wipe on plastics, etc to be sure its gone completely - I've used it diluted on interiors before with no ill effects but it is diluted and to be sure I have removed all residue I do a wipedown with a damp MF towel to neutralize and remove

^^^^ I also agree with everyone else above. Adam's Carpet and Upholstery cleaners along with the cockpit brush have worked wonders on the interiors that I've been able to detail. Over the weekend I detailed my Father-in-Laws truck, the interior was in pretty rough shape. He services dairy barns so he is always tracking all sorts of crap along with oil from different motors that get brought in. I had to put in quite a bit of effort into getting the big stains out, but i was amazed at how well it all came out. He bought it new and has put 100,000 miles on it. He said that it was almost as comparable to when he drove it out of the dealership!