Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kinda New Member from NC

gabhart

I've been bouncing around this forum for awhile and it dawned on me I never checked in so hello from just outside of Raleigh, NC! I have always been particular with my vehicles but using products from Wal-Mart and auto parts stores and paying for a detail/paint correction once a year. A fellow Pontiac G8 owner introduced me to H2O Guard and Gloss and I have become addicted and there is no turning back!

I have been using Adams and another product for about 6 months and I am leaning toward Adams more and more for the quality of product and ease of selection and use. The other brand I am "invested" in becomes difficult due to a large selection of product, it's overwhelming at times!

post-13612-0-52204700-1462883868_thumb.jpgpost-13612-0-78353400-1462883870_thumb.jpgpost-13612-0-44480800-1462883871_thumb.jpg

Welcome!

You need to come out to cars and coffee in Morrisville!

Wait.....where's the one in Morrisville? Thought they all got canned once the movie theater underwent a parking lot renovation or whatever reason they kicked us out for.

Wait.....where's the one in Morrisville? Thought they all got canned once the movie theater underwent a parking lot renovation or whatever reason they kicked us out for.

Its at the Morrisville Outlet Mall (closed) at Airport Blvd and Factory Shops Rd. First Saturday of the month.

Edited by gabhart

• 2 weeks later...