Customer Service 866.965.0400

Back to black?

MrRaspberryJam

Question

So today I got a little fancy with my camaro and added some gloss vinyl underneath the headlights, or eyes if you will, and with it being new vinyl it's fresh and dark but now it's making the vinyl stripes and other lower piece I have stick out like a sore thumb :( is there anything in the Adams lineup that can help them look brand new and dark and fresh again? I glaze and wax them regularly

post-13943-0-53097200-1462994309_thumb.jpeg

post-13943-0-18617800-1462994324_thumb.jpeg

5 answers to this question

Your hood striped appear to be glossy, not matte. If that's the case, all you can do to make the pop is use BG as you were doing already. I'm not sure why you'd want them to look more black, if they are glossy they should always look black?

VRT is more for matte finish either being matte vinyl or plastic, rubber, etc... If you do use it, follow up with a microfiber towel to kill the shine a notch and also reduce the greasy issue you've been having.

Since its the vinyl and not actual plastic you are treating - treat it with VRT diluted 1:1 or 1:2 - there is very little surface of the vinyl for VRT to absorb which is why you are having greasy issues - you will always have to wipe down the vinyl with an MF towel otherwise you will have too much product on the surface - same with In and Out spray on vinyl IMO

That should help - I apologize I thought it was lower black trim at first