Customer Service 866.965.0400

Guess Who Has This Disclaimer...

70'sChevyGirl

When I was between high school and college I worked for Avis at the local airport. My job was to clean and prep the returns as they came in and then put them back on the lot. Every once in a while you'd get a car come back with a used condom or some other cleaning "challenge". Ah, I don't miss those days... :burnout:

I think I saw that disclaimer at the Bunny Ranch, oh no, that was someone that told me he saw it there.:glasses:

Is that sorta like some chicken ranch everyone is talking about when I come to Vegas??? :lol:

My boss keeps telling me that the BF is gonna drop me off there and come back when he needs cash. :willy::willy::help::willy::willy:

Is that sorta like some chicken ranch everyone is talking about when I come to Vegas??? :lol:

My boss keeps telling me that the BF is gonna drop me off there and come back when he needs cash. :willy::willy::help::willy::willy:

Yeah, but the Bunny Ranch is outside of Carson City and the Chicken Ranch is in Parumph, NV which is about 86.632 miles from Vegas, give or take a few 100ths of a mile.:lol:

Sounds more like my house cleaning maid, or housekeeping at the "hourly" motel on Sepulveda - but I just read about that too, never actually been there. Yeah, that's it.

Bruce